Oak Street Health
- Implemented the schedule viewing table with Material UI, React Hooks, and Redux.
- Refactored the React components’ state into Redux to increase scalability and code readability.
- Used React Router to achieve dynamic routing and to avoid blankness caused by web page refreshes in the application for seamless user experience as the user navigates throughout the website.
- Utilized NPM to manage various versions of code and code dependencies while upgrading the application conveniently as the source code is altered.
- Developed the router for the SPA to send HTTP requests while carrying out both synchronous and asynchronous data by using of Node.js and Express.
- Wrote unit tests using testing runners such as Jest and Enzyme for the application.
- Managed version control and tracked code changes during the application development using Git.
- Participated in the Agile/Scrum development process and reported to the administrative team regarding development progress in a timely manner.
Peapod Digital Labs
- Managed unidirectional data flow via Props and States of class components by creating re-usable React components for the web application.
- Used Redux to downgrade the intricacy of handling states over time during the development process of the application.
- Promoted smooth user experience by utilizing React Router to enhance browser performance, which enabled users to refresh the page without the interruption of the page view.
- Developed style components that could be recycled throughout the application by making use of CSS preprocessors such as SCSS.
- Handled the server-side code to design through RESTful APIs using Node.js and Express.
- Ensured the stability and accessibility of the application with self-created test cases using Jest and Enzyme.
- Guaranteed swift and reliable development collaboration using Git as the version control tool.
- Actively involved in daily stand-up meetings, periodic sprint reports, as well as other Agile/Scrum work activities.
PNC Financial Services
- Established an SPA with React components using State, Specs, Props, and Events through the React architecture, Webpack, and Gulp.
- Utilized React Router to achieve dynamic routing for HTTP requests.
- Used Redux to manage states and the pass-around of stateless data in the components for the SPA.
- Designed and implemented CSS templates that might be reused throughout the application by utilizing CSS history, setting, margin, padding, table, etc.
- Developed web components consisting of but not limited to Button, Checkbox, Input Area, Icons, Toggle Button, Drop-down Menu for re-usable UI collections following UI standards requirements.
- Used NPM to generate organizations to coordinate package upkeep, coding and to conform packages of code for the SPA.
- Built HTTP RESTful APIs using Node.js along with Express while extensively testing RESTful services via Postman.
- Created screening cases and wrote unit-tests using testing tools such as Jest and Enzyme.
- Used Git to team up with peer developers collaborative development with velocity and productivity.
- Participated in the Agile/Scrum process that featured daily stand-up meetings and seasonal sprints, etc.
CCC Intelligent Solutions
- Developed UI prototypes that could be clicked while refurbishing the existing website by adding new features utilizing HTML5 and CSS3.
- Boosted cross-browser compatibility and carried out responsive designs for the application using the Media Query in CSS3.
- Retrieved data from APIs/web services via Ajax-JSON calls to update DOM of the website within collections of outcomes.
- Operated on testing frameworks such as Mocha and Chai to perform unit tests for the web application to ensure reliability and stability.
- Used Git for version control as well as tracking and tracing project development while effectively collaborating with other developers.
- Took part in the Agile/Scrum workflow in the development process.